Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Post TRitone Show

So the show was fuckin kickass the tritone was packed. The Spades went on first and they killed it! I mean i thought they could not get any harder but they did an it was so good. Prof. Jazz the bass player said they were going for a hardcore jimi experience kinda thing I thought it was the best performance of the night too bad they could not have closed the night out but I know we did a good job closing the night out because people were buggin out. Photo Geoff Hall said that when we go on tour in march we are going to be big in N. Carolina I can't wait!!!!!
Top 5 moments of the night
1. The Percocettes i got a sick ass shirt and they played my fave song by Rancid
2. The Baptist Preachers song dedication to me which i missed and moshing to every song they played
3. Hanging out with my good friends The Spades finally and Pherilla
4. Bringing out 2 new songs and having the crowd go ape shit even at 1:30am on a Monday
5. The After party at my house until 5am


Stay in tune for the next show Jan 3 @ the Fire 412 W Girard ave All Ages 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment